Oncologists in Mohali, 8 Results
Dr. Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal
41 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO, MBBS
- Received various bet paper awards in the national & international conferences..
- Senior Consultant at Milann - The Fertility Center.
- Member of World Health Organization (WHO).
Dr. Ketan Dang
12 years of experience
DNB - Medical Oncology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Torrent YoungOncologist in 2017.
- Physician at Various Hospitals in Delhi, Chandigarh, Mohali.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Dr. Rajeshwar Singh
35 years of experience
DM - Oncology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- Army commander's Commendation Card for his excellent work in 2016.
- Director Oncology at Ivy Group of Hospital.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Oncology" (389)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation..