Orthopedists in Kanchanbagh & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 22 Results
10 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, MBBS
- BEST POSTER PRESENTATION,OSSAPCON. in 2013.
- Senior Resident at Osmania General Hospital.
- Member of American Heart Association.
Dr. Chintapeta Ravi
25 years of experience
Fellowship in Knee Arthroscopy, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Member of Indo German orthopedic foundation.
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Jarugumilli Srikanth
33 years of experience
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
- Gold medalist and university first in D Ortho Examination.
- All India ortho rank quiz topper in written exam and winner of quiz championship.
Dr. S.krishna Reddy
36 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Gold medal in M.S Ortho in 1983.
- Asst professor at Gandhi medical college.
- Member of "Fellow of IGOF Germany ".
Dr. M Balaraju Naidu
11 years of experience
SICOT Fellowship in Arthoplasty & Arthoscopy, Fellow in Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery, Fellow in Hip and knee Replacement Surgery, Fellow in Computer Navigation Replacement Surgery, Fellow in Peri Prosthetic Fracture Fixation, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS
Orthopedist And Traumatology Specialist
Orthopedist Of Superior Extremity
- First Best Poster Presentation Award at Telangana State Conference TOSACON 2016 Held on February 20th, 2016, Hyderabad in 2016.
- Registrar and Clinical Research Head in the Dept of Arthroplasty at Centre for Excellence in Joint Replacements, Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Member of International Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Orthopedist" (157)
Data from studies indicate that thigh pain is a significant complication after successful cementless total hip replacement surgery. In most cases, reported symptoms are mild to moderate, resolve spontaneously or do not progress, and require little or no therapeutic intervention.
Regarding what to expect 5 months after knee replacement - If there are no complications then you can work freely as per your wish.
But after knee replacement, some patients do not recover as quickly as others. Consider the following:
- Patients who conducted knee-strengthening activities before surgery have a better chance of recovering faster.
- It may take longer recovery time for those patients who are older, smoke, or have other medical concerns.
Note: Although deviations from the "normal" recovery timeframe is not always expected, but such fluctuations are usually acceptable as long as the patient, doctor, and physical therapist continue to collaborate in the pursuit of a complete recovery.
The movements which cause dislocation after hip replacement are:
a. Bending and leaning forward
b. Sitting on low chairs, low bed, low toilets.
c. Crossing the knees
d. Lifting knee higher than your hip.
Shoulder dislocation requires quick medical attention so that the dislocation can be assessed and joint space is reduced.
Shoulder dislocation causes damage to soft tissues,
Acupuncture helps in reducing the inflammation and pain caused due to dislocation and it plays an important role in promoting soft tissue healing.
Acupuncture anaesthetic points, Local and general body points together help to heal the dislocated shoulder. Electro Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Seed therapy combined with medical aid helps to quicken the total recovery time.
For pain relief in degenerative disc disease,
As per alternative medicine therapy, pain is due to imbalance in the body I.e. acid/ alkali imbalance or yin or yang imbalance
So first step is to give balancing acupuncture points and then target points, when 50% pain reduction is achieved, moxibustion, cupping, electro stimulation and seed therapy, diet tips and physical exercise is given