Hi my question is me last 10 year face acne problems so i m vry upset so what can i do

Asked anonymously on 10th December, 2021 at 7:48 pm



Member of team ClinicSpots.

Answered on 31st Dec 2021 at 12:02 pm
  1. You should go to a dermatologist, they will have the right course of treatment for you, considering your skin type and health issues.
  2. They will start out with OTC, then move on to clinical prescriptions of stronger strength, and eventually advances treatments such as microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, chemical peel and laser toning.
  3. Refer our page to find doctors, and let us know if you have any other query or city-specific preferences - Dermatologists.
  4. Before agreeing to any treatment plan, always discuss:
    • Your health background (family history, your history and current problems), complications they can create, side effects and risks, post-treatment care for side effects, rectification treatment for risks and their compensation, patient eligibility to undergo any treatment, correction course in case you don't meet some criteria, as well as pre-treatment preparations to ensure a safe and successful process.