Spine Surgeons in Greater Noida, 4 Results
Dr. Amit Srivastava
14 years of experience
Diploma in Sports Medicine (UK), Fellowship in Arthroplasty (Germany), AO Fellowship in Trauma, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Diploma in Sports Medicine by FIFA in 2019.
- Fellowship in pelvic , hip surgery at University Klinikum Des Saarlandes, Homburg , germany.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Rahul Kaul
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Spinal Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- PUBLICATIONS- A case of severe and rigid congenital thoracolumbar lordoscoliosis with diastematomyeli-a presenting with type 2 respiratory failure: managed by staged correction with controlled axial traction. in 2016.
- FNB Training at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre.
- Senior Resident Orthopaedics at Lok Nayak Hospital.
Dr. Ravindra Srivastava
23 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- MBBS Gold Medalist in 1996.
- Neurosurgeon at Greater Noida.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Shakti Goel
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Spine surgery ( AOSpine), Obsrevational Fellowship in Orthopedic Spine Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, Fellowship in Surgical Research, MBBS
- Exemplary Services in Delhi NCR by Magnetti Marelli/SARD in 2018.
- Jr. Consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi.
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).