Surgical Oncologists in Banjara Hills & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 9 Results
Dr. Ramesh Parimi
31 years of experience
Fellows of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS), MCh - Oncology, DM - Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Surgical Oncologist in 1996.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Pace Hospitals.
- Member of Singapore Society of Oncology.
Dr. Sachin Marda
17 years of experience
Fellow & Specialist Registrar, TMH, Mumbai, MCh - Surgical Oncology, DNB - Surgical Oncology, MRCS (UK), DNB - General Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal in MS Gen Surgery, Mumbai University.
- Consultant at Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital.
- Member of Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
Dr. L.m.chandrasekhara Rao.s
16 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, PDCC - Hand, DNB - ENT, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- NCCS Fellowship from National Cancer Center Singapore in 2013.
- Resident Fellow at A.I.M.S.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Vipin Goel
7 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery
- Awarded an IBHI Young Innovator Award and fellowship in Indo UK in 2013.
- Secured second place in Bangalore surgical society in 2012.
- Gold medal and fellowship in all India in 2010.
Dr. T.subramanyeshwar Rao
26 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Questions & Answers on "Surgical Oncologist" (386)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.