Urologists in Hyderabad, 65 Results
Dr. Sanjay Chincholikar
36 years of experience
Fellowship in Urology, MBBS, B.Sc
- Invited as Speaker in International Conference ,Chicago,USA in 2012.
Dr. Lalitha K
26 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- 10 Gold Medals in MBBS.
- Consultant Urologist and Urogynecologist at Mediciti Hospital.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Dr. Sanjai Addla
20 years of experience
MD - Oncology, Fellowship in Robotic Uro-Oncologic, FRCS - Urology, MRCS (UK), MBBS
- Invited To The British Parliament Discussion On Access To Robotic Surgery in 2015.
- Consultant Urologist/Robotic surgeon at Apollo Cancer Institutes, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- Member of British Association of Urological Surgeons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Urology" (62)
Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.
You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation.
After reviewing your query, It states that these can be sebaseous cyst of scrotal skin. You need excision. Please consult Urologist so that he can physically examine and provide you the treatment.
Kindly contact a urologist for physical examination as he can diagnose the problem and decide further plan.
Please get a semen analysis done and consult urologist.