Aortic Valve Surgeons in India, 56 Results
Dr. Naresh Trehan
51 years of experience
Diplomater, American Board of Cardiology, Diploma in Cardiology, MBBS
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award conferred by President of India, for excellence in Public Administration, Academics and Management for the year in 2005.
- Chairman and Managing Director at Medanta- The Medicity.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Devi. Prasad Shetty.
43 years of experience
- Lifetime Achievement – Public Leadership (Gold) in 2018.
- Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Manipal Heart Foundation, Bangalore, India.
- Member of European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
Dr. Yugal K Mishra
40 years of experience
PhD - Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Master of Surgery (General Surgery), MBBS
- Lifetime Achievement Award by World Congress on Clinical and Preventive Cardiology (WCCPC) conferred by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2006.
- Fellowship (CTVS) at University Hospital Upsala, Sweden.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Dr. Ajay Kaul
37 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Fellowship in Adult Cardiac Surgery, Fellowship in Cardiac Transplant, MS - Thoracic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Dr. Ajay Kaul has a vast surgical experience of over 15000 cardiac operations. He is a versatile surgeon whose surgical spectrum ranges from total arterial coronary bypass surgery, Paediatric cardiac surgery, valve repairs, surgery for aneurysm and surger.
- Director Cardiothoracic Surgery at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- Member of Association of Cardiothoracic surgery of India.
Dr. Surendra Nath Khanna
36 years of experience
MCh - Cardio Thoracic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS