Asthma And Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Specialists in Sector 128 & nearby areas in Noida, 2 Results

Jaypee Hospital


Next available - Monday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

get directions

Dr. Ashutosh Sinha's profile picture

Dr. Ashutosh Sinha

21 years of experience

MRCPCH (UK), MD- Paediatrics & Neonctology, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS

  • NA in 2012.
  • Consultant at John Radcliff Hospital, Oxford, UK.
  • Member of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK.
Ethical Dental & Chest Care


Available today 6pm - 8:15pm

get directions

Dr. Manish Sahu's profile picture

Dr. Manish Sahu

12 years of experience

Doctor of Medicine, MD - TB & Chest, MBBS

  • Gold Medal-MD Pulmonary Medicine in 2016.
  • Consultant at Ethical Dental and Health Care.
  • Member of Indian Chest Society.
Questions & Answers on "Asthma And Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Specialist" (17)
She is having cough from last 6 months

Female | 29

See a doctor ASAP
Dr. Pallab Haldar's profile picture

Dr. Pallab Haldar

Hello. Please can you help me with my question. My son is 6 years 6 month old. He has an egg, tomato, jelatine, syntetics and grass allergy. Also he has allergic rynit and he has difficulty with breathing. We need to remove some teeth because of inflammation. Which anesthesy he can accept? Can he accept azot protocsit or other sedations?

Male | 6

Please kindly get allergy test done where they will do tests to ascertain what drugs may cause allergy and make a list for him. There it will be mentioned which anaesthetic drugs can be administered to him.
Dr. Sanket Chakraverty's profile picture

Dr. Sanket Chakraverty

Hi Iam 26 years old and I’m having a severe cough and breathlessness , I have done a chest x ray and COVID RTPCR but nothing is in the reports ..but at night I’m suffering from cough and breathlessness

Male | 26

It is possible that you may have an underlying respiratory condition such as asthma or COPD that is causing your symptoms. You should see a doctor for a more thorough evaluation and to discuss treatment options. It is also possible that your symptoms could be caused by allergies or other environmental triggers. An allergist or pulmonologist can help you identify the underlying cause of your symptoms and develop an effective treatment plan.

Dr. Babita Goel's profile picture

Dr. Babita Goel

My daughter is 12 plus .she complains of breathlessness especially during night ,after which she sleeps nicely.she had a Ceasar on jan 10 this year for the first time and the reason is still not known after all check-up. She says she had an attack when she was trying to tell us she is not able to breathe well.Since that day she is worried and little anxious that same incident might not occur.This gave us an idea of meeting a pulmonologist who can help us.kindly suggest

Female | 12

It is best to have your daughter evaluated by a pulmonologist. The pulmonologist may recommend a variety of tests to assess her breathlessness, including a chest x-ray, spirometry, a complete blood count (CBC), and a complete metabolic panel. Depending on the results of the tests, the pulmonologist will recommend additional tests, such as an electrocardiogram (ECG) or a pulmonary function test (PFT). Additionally, the doctor can recommend taking medications to help manage her symptoms. It is important to monitor her closely for any changes in her breathing patterns.

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha's profile picture

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha

View More Questions

Assistance, Over Call