Cosmetic Surgeons in Chennai, 5 Results
Dr. Kannan Prema
18 years of experience
MCh - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Conferred as fellow by International Medical Science Academy.
- Plastic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Cosmetic Surgeon" (85)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids like mometasone can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.
You need good moisturizer and sun screen after chemical peel treatment