Cosmetologists in Nashik, 7 Results
Dr. Ateesh Borole
19 years of experience
Fellowship In Cosmetic And Plastic Surgery, MCh - Plastic Surgery, DNB - Plastic Surgery, DNB - General Surgery, MNAMS - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Injection lipolysis: J Cutan Aesthet Surg [serial online] 2018 [cited 2019 Feb 12];11:222-8. Available from: http://www.jcasonline.com/text.asp?2018/11/4/222/251404 in 2019.
- Consultant at Wockhardt Hospitals and Freelance.
- Member of All India Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Balkrishna Singh
13 years of experience
MD - Dermatology, PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC), PG in Obesity Management, Master of Asthetic Medicine & Surgery, PG Diploma in Trichology, BHMS
- Master of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery, Clinical Cosmetology, Tricology & Obesity Management, Mumbai in 2010.
- Consultant Physician at Dr Singh Multispeciality Clinic.
- Member of International Association of Tricologist - Tulip International - GCTA - Australia.
Dr. Gajanan Jadhao
18 years of experience
PGDCC, Master in Hair Transplant, Diploma in Anesthesiology (DA), MBBS
- Best Hair Transplant Centre In Marathwada Region in 2016.
- Hair Transplant Surgeon at ILAMED.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
Questions & Answers on "Cosmetology" (85)
Diode laser treatment is required for Pilonidal Sinus. Actually Pilonidal Sinus can be treated surgically only. The cavity needs to be removed surgically otherwise the problem will reoccur. After the surgery has been done a diode laser will clear the hairs over the back portion and that will result into complete remission
Strawberry legs generally caused by irritation of the hair follicles specially after waxing so first thing is adopting laser hair removal over waxing that will permanently solve the problem. Secondly If you want to try waxing then use soft wax and also apply coconut oil post waxing. Use Antiseptic like Cetrimide before waxing and mild topical steroids or moderately potent steroids like mometasone can be applied after waxing process for 2-3 days so that it won't give rise to strawberry legs
Post 3 weeks after Rhinoplasty
- All of your bruising in the under eye area will disappear
- There might be a bit of tip swelling which can be still persistent.
- Avoid unnecessary touching and picking your nose to avoid displacement of nasal bones(osteotomy was done) and diced cartilages(if used)
Chemical peel take around 10 mins.
You need good moisturizer and sun screen after chemical peel treatment