Dental Implants in Ahmedabad:
The expected look and touch of implanted teeth has reinstated self-confidence and relief for thousands of people grieving from tooth loss. No matter that you are missing one, few or all of your teeth; dental implant techniques can renovate aneternal smile and give you a feel of well-being. These are the main reasons why people are looking for Dental implants in Ahmedabad.
Prosthodontists are the draftsmen of dentistry; experts, who are the best to take an in depth understanding of a difficult problem, sort out the diverseresolutions and lead the treatment.
Cosmetic Dentists in Ahmedabad, have several years of understanding in providing dental implant treatments. You can also find dental clinics in Ahmedabad which has good reputation.
Cost of Dental Implants in Ahmedabad:
Like any other surgical procedure, the cost of dental implant will also vary from one dental surgeon to another dental surgeon. There are basically some important components on which the cost of dental implant in Ahmedabad depends upon. They are;
- The price of the overall implant procedure Expertise level of the dental surgeon
- Location of the clinic
- Educational qualification of surgeon
- The price of the abutment which is placed on the implant after it heals.
- The material used
- Single tooth implant or Dental Bridge implant
- The cost of the crown
- Different procedures
- Adin Implants- Rs. 20,000 Per Implant
- Alpha Bio Implants- Rs. 25,000 Per Implant
- Equinox Myriad Implants- Rs. 25,000 Per Implant
- Nobel Biocare Implants- Rs. 40,000 Per Implant
Dental implants are offered by specially trained dentists in the field of:
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
What are Dental Implants?
The official definition of Dental implants is Titanium posts?that replace tooth which are natural to support prosthetic teeth which includes crowns and bridges. It is usually placed under your gum and placed in the bone. The bone then grows around the implant during the healing period. A crown is then attached to the metal post to complete the restoration.
The advantage of dental implants is that without grinding on the teeth we can get the replacement of the missing teeth. After being touched by a dental drill, tooth starts a downward spiral. Dental implants subsumed many conventional dental procedures. Remember that few decades back no one even thought of doing dental implants at the accuracy of 96%! People were stressing on the importance of preservation of natural teeth and the structure of tooth. But the story is different now since we don’t need to remove the enamel (tooth structure) to do dental implants. Also it is proved that dental implants last for several decades thus making the quality better.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- You can naturally bite and chew food items
- No restrictions on eating meats and nuts
- It will reverse your age by giving youthful look
- One time procedure which will last for decades
- No further treatments are required
Some common implant systems:
- Nobel biocare
- Basal implants(IHDE)
- Zirconia implants
Single tooth replacement:
Due to many reasons you can lose your teeth; accidents, gum disease, extraction procedures etc. Dental implants are the best way in which you can cure these problems. In case if you don’t fill that void of missing teeth many problems can arise, such as;
- Unattractive smile
- Loss of natural shape of face
- Deterioration of the jaw
It will affect the neighboring teeth also, in such cases you can go for single tooth replacement.
- The first step is to fix the tiny screw to the jawbone
- Jawbone and screw will together form a bond over months
- Before crown is placed a temporary tooth will placed to maintain the proper appearance
- Next step is to attach and extension to the screw
- After that the crown is placed
The above step is not necessary for all
- Used when multiple teeth are missing
- Need to get a dental bridge in this case
- It will help in maintaining the appearance and health of the teeth
Dental bridges are used to fill the wide spaces in the mouth when you are missing more than one tooth. Not only preserving the jawbone and teeth but the bridges will also help in maintaining the smiling spare of yours. Dental bridges bring down the future dental complications.
Dental bridges are offered as both permanent and temporary solutions. It depends on the requirements of each patient who undergo dental implant surgery. Temporary bridges can be taken out for cleaning purposes while permanent bridges guarantee you a natural feeling.
Benefits of Fixed Bridges:
- Long lasting solution
- It will maintain the proper structure
- This structure can withstand the normal usage of teeth
- Less expensive
- You can continue eating, talking and smiling normally.
Treatment process of Dental Bridges:
- Placing of a fixed bridge
- Fix biocompatible screws to the jawbone
- It will act as a tooth root and will build a solid foundation for the bridge .
For more on Dental Implants please visit: The National Center for Biotechnology Information