Dental implants in Chennai:
Dental implants are an investment that adds value to your smile and beauty. Last few years has seen a steep rise in the number of dental implants in Chennai obviously for aesthetic purpose. Nobody wants to be left behind in the race of looking and feeling good in today’s era. There are several dental clinics in Chennai that offer dental implant service at a reasonable cost. For your convenience, we have listed a few dental clinics in Chennai that provide dental implant treatment.
Compare Dental Implants cost & clinics in Chennai:
Before knowing the exact cost of dental implant in Chennai, one must understand that there are certain parameters which determine the cost.
No two individuals will have the same type of dental implant treatment. Hence, the cost will depend upon the number of sessions and the type of dental implant used. After proper examination your dental implant specialist in Chennai will provide you with the treatment plan, number of sessions required and the overall cost of the procedure.
The cost of dental implant in Chennai may vary between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- for a single tooth. One must realize that dental implants provide you with a natural looking tooth /teeth which last longer and its cost is not more than any other tooth restoration process.
It is an artificial tooth root like structure that is placed in the jaw to help hold a tooth bridge or replacement.
Dental implants are available in various sizes and heights. An expert dental implant will recommend the most suitable implant to you. Dental implants are normally used in cases where a person has lost his tooth due to an injury, periodontal disease or any other reason.
Two prevalent types of Dental implants are;
- Endosteal- This is the most commonly used dental implant. It is surgically placed in the jaw bone. Endosteal implants are normally used as alternatives for patients using bridges or dentures. This type of implant includes screws, cylinders and blades.
- Subperiosteal- These implants are placed below the gums but above the jawbone. Subperiosteal implant is used on patients who have low bone height and are unable /do not want to wear dentures.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
There are several benefits of choosing dental implants over other treatments such as;
- Natural looking teeth - Dental implants are really strong and stable. You can replace a lost tooth with dental implant and it will perform similar functions like your natural tooth. Other treatments may cause your jaw bones to deteriorate and also interfere with the tooth’s functions like eating, speaking, smiling etc.
- Long-term solution - Dental implants last for a life time if it is taken care of properly. It may have to be adjusted periodically but dental implants last longer. On the other hand, traditional dental bridges may last for up to 10 years with proper care.
- Protects jaw bones - Empty spaces in the mouth due to loss of one or more teeth, can cause the jawbone to deteriorate. When the bone does not support any tooth it starts losing its strength and firmness.
- Retain the shape of your face and smile - Dental implants help in retaining the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Speak - Adjustable dentures can cause you to struggle to pronounce some words or even speak. However, dental implants function just like natural teeth and do not make speaking difficult.
- Cavity free - You can be assured of being cavity free with dental implants.
However, you must visit your dentist, the dentist in the clinic and thus schedule your appointment accordingly. For any assistance you can feel free to contact our support team regularly and maintain proper oral hygiene always.
From the above information, one can see that dental implants have several advantages and can be used safely. It is also highly effective in replacing missing teeth and serves as a strong foundation for teeth replacement.
If you are still confused about which dental clinic to visit in Chennai then Clinicspots is here to help you. It helps people find the most suitable dental implant expert in Chennai and that too within your vicinity!