Dentists in Anna Nagar & nearby areas in Chennai, 65 Results
42 years of experience
MDS - Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
- Paul Harris Fellow in 2010.
- Professor Of Orthodontics, at Ragas Dental College & Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Orthodontic Society.
Dr. K. Hameed Fathima
15 years of experience
MDS - Periodontology and Oral Implantology, BDS
- Gold Medalist & Best outgoing post graduate in 2012.
- Assistant Professor at Sri Muthukumaran Medical college.
- Member of Indian Society of Periodontology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dentistry" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth