Dermatologists in Bhopal, 19 Results
Dr. Anil Mohite
12 years of experience
- Presented Paper In National Conference in 2010.
- Owner at Skin Care Clinic.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Tanya Trivedi
9 years of experience
- Best Outgoing Post Graduate Student in 2013.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Alok clinic.
- Consultant Dermatologist &Cosmetologist at Kaya skin clinic.
Dr. Vivek Kumar Dey
19 years of experience
- Best paper award in International conference of Telemedicine in 2014.
- Owner at Dey's Skin-n-Cosmetology.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dermatology" (939)
Dermatomyositis is a multi-system inflammatory disease which is auto-immune in nature. Though the rashes or skin liaison will be treated by the dermatologist. The management of Dermatomyositis involves multiple physicians like general physician, Rheumatologist and dermatologist. It has to be controlled with the immune suppressants and the symptomatic treatment. Sun protection is important for dermatomyositis
Purple or bluish discoloration may be because of less oxygen or irritant or allergic contact Dermatitis... You need to consult dermatologist for detailed examination also
For very big open pores, the oil secretion needs to be controlled, because if oil secretion is not controlled, the pores wont reduce. For oil correction using salicylic acid based face washes, avoiding hair oil are important measures. Apart from that micro-needling or micro-needling radiofrequency, CO2 Laser are better options than just dermabrasion though microdermabrasion might have little effect on open pores.
Micro-needling Dermabrasion or crystal microdermabrasion somewhat work as wrinkle treatment, but it wont result in dark circle improvement.
Microdermabrasion does not work in pregnancy stretch marks. It is either CO2 Laser with PRP or micro-needling radiofrequency with PRP that works best