Endocrinologists in Chirag Delhi & nearby areas in Delhi, 2 Results

Dr. Anju Virmani's profile picture

Dr. Anju Virmani

37 years of experience

MD - Pediatrics, MBBS


Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture

Dr. Arun Kumar

40 years of experience

DM - Endocrinology, MD - Lab Medicine, MBBS


Questions & Answers on "Endocrinologist" (15)
Male fertility problems plz help

Male | 34

It is easily treatable through the Ayurveda medicines.

There are so many causes for low sperm count like varicocele, hyseocele… Some infections, sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhoea... Ejaculation issues, undescended testicles, Hormone imbalances.

Problems with sexual intercourse like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, painful intercourse.

Exposure to radiation, X rays, overheating the testicles.

Elevated temperatures impairs sperm production and function… Like sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time also may increase the temperature in your scrotum and may slightly reduce sperm production.

So better to avoid all these.

Alcohol & Tobacco use, smoking, Emotional stress, Depression and overweight also causes low Sperm count n low motility.

Take food items rich with vitamin C. vitamin D and zinc.

Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk.

Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety.

Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day.

I am suggesting u some ayurvedic medicines.

Take dhatu paushtika churan one teaspoon in the morning & in the night.

Take tablet shukar matrika bati one in the morning and one in the night.

Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food.

All three preferably with milk or with water.

Do all the above suggested treatment for 4 months and see the results.
If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist or urologist.

You can also contact me on my private chat or directly on my clinic numbers.

We can send you the medicines by courier.

My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com

Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture

Dr. Arun Kumar

My wife is suffering from sugar her sugar is 290 ,can she extracts her teeth she is suffering tremendous toothache

Female | 47

only after the consent from her physician (also depends if the tooth is firm or moving) generally extraction is avoided in such cases
Dr. Parth Shah's profile picture

Dr. Parth Shah

I am facing hair fall issue and growing hair on chin, I have thyroid is it because of that? I want to take consultation and treatment for the same.

Female | 33

Yes, you may be having hair fall issue because of thyroid. Take proper medication for thyroid and hair fall. There are various Homoeopathic medicines for the same.
Dr. Pranjal Ninave's profile picture

Dr. Pranjal Ninave

I am 27 years old female and I am having shivering, nausea, loss of appetite, pain in my right side of abdomen, urine ruk ruk kar aa raha hai, due to pain I am not able to sit since last 1 month. I am diabetic and have thyroid. I am taking antibiotics tablet neeri

Female | 27

You may be having Renal calculi or Urinary tract infection. Do USG abdomen for proper diagnosis.  Drink lots of fluids.  There are various Homoeopathic medicines which can help you with these kinds of conditions. 
Dr. Pranjal Ninave's profile picture

Dr. Pranjal Ninave

View More Questions

Assistance, Over Call