Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in Thousand Lights & nearby areas in Chennai, 4 Results
Dr. Venkatakarthikeyan Chokkalingam
24 years of experience
MS - Otorhinolaryngology, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology, MBBS
- The First ENT Surgeon Under the International Fellowship Program to Receive the Advanced Fellowship in Neurotology and skull base Surgery at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA in 2014.
- Fellowship in Neuro-Otology and Skull Base surgery at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
Dr. Ravi Viswanathan
33 years of experience
- Fellowship from International for Otologic Training, Georgia, USA in 1999.
- ENT Specialist, Rhinology Specialist at AVM Merf.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologist" (11)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
You need immediate medical attention by an ENT. Your ear examination and audiological assessment is of extreme importance for prompt treatment.
Tab Vertin aggravates acid reflux, adding an antacid will help with the nausea.
Rhinoplasty is a safe surgery but still common risk after Rhinoplasty are Anesthesia risks, Infection, Poor wound healing or scarring, Change in skin sensation (numbness or pain), Nasal septal perforation (a hole in the nasal septum) is rare, Difficulty breathing, Unsatisfactory nasal appearance, Skin discoloration and swelling and others. But still consult an ENT specialist - Ent/ Otorhinolaryngologists in India.