General Physicians in Gurgaon, 66 Results
Dr. Rajiva Gupta
38 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD), MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- International Member Associate of the American College of Cardiology.
- Senior Consultant in Internal Medicine at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
- Member of American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Sharat Varma
16 years of experience
Fellowship in Paediatric gastroenterology & Hepatology, Fellowship in Pediatric gastroenterology and hepatology, Fellowship In Transplant Hepatology, PhD in Transplant Immunology and Liver Fibrosis, DNB - Pediatrics, MBBS
Dr. Amit Gupta
29 years of experience
Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD), MBBS
- PGDHHM in 1990.
- Senior Consultant at AU Holistic Family Clinic, Dlf Phase 4, Gurgaon.
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Dr. C.s. Sidana
23 years of experience
Diploma in Critical Care Medicine, MBBS
- Emergency and Trauma Care - Written two chapter on Sepsis in 2017.
- Consultant at Medanta The Medicity Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM).
Dr. Rajnish Kumar
19 years of experience
Advanced Certification in Clinical Diabetology, IBS, MD - General Medicine, Certification in Infectious Diseases, Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management, Diploma in Anesthesiology, MBBS
- Advanced Certification In Diabetology - Harvard Medical School in 2015.
- Consultant (Medical ICU) at Rockland Hospital.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India.
Dr. Sfurti Mann
17 years of experience
MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Correlation Between Severity of COPD and Echocardiographic Features in 2015.
- Senior Consultant at W Pratiksha hospital.
- Member of Uttaranchal Medical Council.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.