General Physicians in Indira Nagar & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 48 Results
Dr. Sandhya Manorenj
24 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- DR. SAM G.P. MOSES GOLD MEDAL for General medicine National topper DNB in 2004.
- Associate Professor,Department of neurology at Deccan College of Medical Science.
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Pratima Kadiyala
12 years of experience
PGDCC(Pune), Diploma in Dermatology, MRCP (UK), MBBS
- Research presentation on Acne at British association of dermatologists conference,Manchester in 2015.
- Dermatologist at Innovate Medical Centre.
- Member of General Medical Council UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.