AIG Hospitals is a unit of the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, India's leading gastroenterology hospital. It was founded in 1986 as a daycare center.
In 2004, the AIG was established in Somajiguda, Hyderabad, as India's first independent Gastroenterology 300-bed hospital, offering the world's most complete Gastroenterology services under one roof.
In collaboration with the Asian Health Care Foundation, the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology operates a very effective Basic Sciences and Research center. To work on numerous research projects, they cooperate closely with prominent organizations like ISRO, IIT, IISC, DBT, ICMR, NIN, CCMB, etc.
Open 24 x 7
Distance: 24 km away
Time: 1 h 7 mins
Distance: 14 km away
Time: 20 minutes
- Free Wifi
- Religious facilities
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Parking available
- Safe in the room
- TV in room
- Online doctor consultation
- Visa / Travel office
- With patients from more than 20 nations, it has internationally set new standards for completing the most challenging treatments.
- GERD-X, STRETTA, POEM, G-POEM, STERR, ESD, EMR, Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty, Interventional GA treatments, Islet Cell Transplantation, and other procedures and surgeries have been introduced in India and the Asia Pacific region by the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology.
- AIG has developed significant expertise in each subspecialty of gastroenterology, including medical, surgical, and interventional radiology.
- The Surgical Gastroenterology team includes surgeons with expertise in the upper gastrointestinal tract, corrosive injury, colorectal, and GI oncology, including cytoreductive surgery and heated chemotherapy (HIPEC), bariatric surgery, etc.