General Physicians in Sector- 69 & nearby areas in Mohali, 3 Results
Dr. Money Gupta
19 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best Paper Award in 2006.
- Consultant at Nimbus child clinic Mohali.
- Member of Member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons.
Dr. Ketan Dang
12 years of experience
DNB - Medical Oncology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Torrent YoungOncologist in 2017.
- Physician at Various Hospitals in Delhi, Chandigarh, Mohali.
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.