General Physicians in Turbhe & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 26 Results
Dr. Akshay Chhallani
17 years of experience
FNB - Critical Care Medicine, Indian Diploma in Critical Care Course (IDCC), MNAMS - General Surgery, DNB - General Medicine, FCPS - Medicine, MBBS
- FICP(Fellow of Indian College of Physicians) in 2017.
- Consultant Physician & Critical Care Specialist at Akshjyot Clinic.
- Member of ISCCM.
Dr. Abhishek Kulkarni
13 years of experience
PDCC - Pediatric Endocrinology, MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Awarded Visiting Fellowship of Royal College Paediatrics & Child Health, London, April 2014.
- Consultant at Fortis Hospital,Mulund.
- Member of Indian Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a general physician do and how can they help?
What qualifications do general physicians have?
What is the difference between a general physician and a specialist?
What issues can general physicians help with?
When can one visit a general physician?
Is it better to go to a general practitioner or a specialist?