Gynecologists in Dayanand Vihar & nearby areas in Delhi, 30 Results
Dr. Parinita Kalita
29 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS
- Recognition Certificate In PCOD Management.
- Senior Resident & Teaching at GTB Hospital &UCMS Delhi.
- Member of Life member AICOG ,FOGSI.
Dr. Anjali Taneja
23 years of experience
MRCOG(UK), FMAS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Topper of the batch at FMAS, 2014.
- Second prize for paper presentation at the 28th annual conference of AOGD , Delhi , 2006.
- First Runner-up in FOGSI J and J Quiz in 49th All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology held at Kochi, Kerala (2006)..
Dr. Meenakshi Sharma
22 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- FICMCH in 2008.
- Specialist at Dr Hedgewar Hospital, Govt NCT Delhi.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Jyoti Agarwal
33 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Best Postgraduate Medal in 1990.
- Ex- Director at Pushpanjali Institute of Infertility and IVF, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?