Ghaziabad is a part of the NCR region and is a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Best hospitals in India with state-of-the-art technology in western Uttar Pradesh have a boundary attached to Delhi and is also known as the Gateway of Uttar Pradesh. Here is a list of the Best 10 Hospitals in Ghaziabad
Best Hospitals in Ghaziabad
Mon - Sun
8 am - 8 pm
Diagnostic Lab Service
- Accredited by NABH and holds an ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- The center has a state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab for Interventional Cardiology and Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeries.
- 1st Hospital in Uttar Pradesh & east Delhi-NCR to get “Green & Clean Hospital Platinum Certificate.”
- A multi-super specialty hospital in Ghaziabad offers medical care at par the global excellence.
- It has 24*7 Dialysis Pharmacy & Trauma Unit
- They also provide depth of expertise in Arthroscopic Surgery, Minimally Invasive, and Bariatric Surgery.
- Equipped with state of the art labs, OTs, MRI, and CT scan machines
- Certified by NABH and NABL
- Chairman Late Brig. (Dr) Kapil Mohan Vishisht Seva Medal, Ph.D., was awarded Padma Shri for his contributions to the Country.
- An established name amongst the local residents.
- Equipped ICU, NICU, Modular OT, 24 hours Emergency, etc
- The hospital in Ghaziabad has accommodations to suit every patient like deluxe, private, semi-private & economic wards.
Mon - Sat
12 am - 11:59 pm
- Offers 16 specialties under one roof
- One of the best orthopedic hospitals in India.
- The best and world-class laser technology for the treatment of varicose veins, piles, fistula, fissure, and Pilonidal sinus.
- Accredited by NABH
- Houses facilities like Emergency rooms, ICU, ambulances, and pharmacies.
- The 100-bed hospital in Ghaziabad is designed to cater to the daily needs of patients, from childbirth and internal medicine to minimally invasive surgeries and orthopedics.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why I Should Opt For Healthcare In India?
You should choose India for your medical treatments because it offers lower pricing, access to cutting-edge medical technology, and rising compliance with international quality standards, as well as the fact that foreigners in India are less likely to confront a language barrier. In addition, the Indian government is taking significant strides to solve infrastructural challenges that are stifling the country's medical tourism development.
2. How can I get a medical opinion and the cost of treatment?
If possible, you may share the patient's case history, current clinical reports, X-RAYS, Scans, and past medical information with us. Then, before your arrival, our expert team of professionals will review your medical records and recommend the best treatment plan for you, along with an estimated cost. To get more information visit, www.clinicspots.com/questions.
3. Is health insurance accepted at hospitals in Ghaziabad?
Please notify the hospitals if you have overseas health insurance that is also valid in India. Hospitals may need you to get an advance payment guarantee, which you will have to coordinate from your home country if it is an approved insurance provider.
4. What are the approved payment methods?
In India, all main forms of payment are accepted, including cash, international Master or Visa credit cards, traveler's checks, etc.
5. What is the difference between hospitals with NABH accreditation and JCI accreditation?
The international society of quality has approved both of these international healthcare quality standards. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Healthcare Organizations) is an Indian product promoted by the Quality Council of India, whereas JCI (Joint Commission Worldwide) is the international branch of the American Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
As a result of this comparison, the NABH standard is at par with JCI and other worldwide standards approved by ISQua. Both are separated into patient and administrative healthcare parts. The bulk of the JCI and NABH criteria are the same. While not all objective criteria are required in JCI, they are all required in NABH, making it more difficult to achieve.
6. What is the duration of an Indian Medical Visa?
By default, the Indian government permits this visa to be valid for 60 days. However, India's new visa policy allows for a paper-based medical visa extension for up to 180 days. Therefore, you do not need a Medical Visa if you entered India on an Indian Tourist Visa or an Indian Business Visa and need medical help during your stay in India that was not expected in advance.
Furthermore, you do not need a medical visa to consult a doctor about your problem. A Medical Visa, on the other hand, is required for treatment.