Laser Hair Removal Cost in Noida
Basically, Laser hair removal cost in Noida starts from approximately Rs.1800 for a small area like the upper lip and may go up to Rs.10000 for the back area (male) for a single session. The price differs according to the size of the area to be treated.
For better understanding a list of the average laser hair removal cost in Noida as per the treatment area is given below:
|Area of treatment||Cost per session|
|Chin||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2500|
|Neck||Rs. 3000 to Rs. 3500|
|Upper Lip||Rs. 1800 to Rs. 2000|
|Face||Rs. 2800 to Rs. 3500|
|Lower legs||Rs. 6500 to Rs. 7000|
|Bikini line||Rs. 2500 to Rs. 3000|
*These are indicative prices for various clinics which are subjected to change without prior notice:
There are several factors which will affect your overall laser hair removal cost in Noida.
- Treatment area: The cost greatly depends on the size of the area to be treated, larger the area more the cost. Also, you will be charged on the upside for treatment to the sensitive area like the ear.
- The color of the skin: As stated earlier, the laser is more effective on pale color skin than a darker one. In case of darker skin tone, more precision is needed due to which it is more time-consuming and increases the cost of the treatment.
- Hair type: The color and thickness of your hair will have an effect on your cost.
- Number of sessions required: For a permanent long lasting result, several laser hair removal sessions may be required. Usually for satisfactory results around 4 to 6 sessions are enough but it may go up to 8 sessions in some people. It all depends on your individual traits like color and thickness of your hair and skin color.
- Reputation of the clinic: A clinic well-known for its standard of treatment, latest equipment and ultra-modern infrastructure will no doubt charge you more for its services. Plus the location of the clinic will also affect your laser hair removal cost in Noida.
- Laser type: The type of laser used for your treatment influences the cost as you will have to pay more for the latest laser devices which provide better and quick results with minimum discomfort.
Precautions to be taken before Laser hair removal treatment
Before undergoing this treatment you will have to consult the doctor providing laser hair removal in Noida who will analyze your medical history and examine you. You should clear all your doubts with him regarding the procedure and its outcome. Stay out of the sun for about a month before the treatment as tanning can cause complications like pigmentation in the area of treatment. Also, stop waxing and tweezing around 2-3 week prior your laser hair removal session as the laser targets the hair follicles in the anagen (growing) stage.
What to expect after your treatment?
Immediately after the laser session, you may experience the following:
Discomfort or pain for which ice pack or cooling gel is provided instantly after the treatment. Medications and ointment are prescribed to overcome this issue. Swelling and redness in the treated area are common and it will subside within a few days. You will have to avoid going out in direct sunlight for a couple of weeks and use sunscreen regularly. Though risks are minimum if the laser hair removal procedure is conducted by a certified doctor rather than a technician but there are chances for the following to occur:
The laser hair removal procedure is explained here in brief for better understanding
A day prior to your treatment either you will be asked to shave the area which is to be treated or the technician will trim the hair for you. This is necessary as the laser would burn the hair on the surface of the skin and cause blisters. You will be provided with wraparound sunglasses to protect your eye from the laser light. Then some topical anesthetic gel is applied to the treatment area to minimize any discomfort. A cooling gel may be applied for keeping the skin cool; it also helps in better light penetration and for easy movement of the laser wand.
The concentrated laser beam penetrates the skin and is targeted at the hair follicles. The melanin present in the hair follicles absorbs this light energy and in turn damages the follicles due to which future hair growth is inhibited. Usually, laser hair removal is not painful but you may feel some discomfort during the procedure. This is a quick procedure as it takes only a few minutes to treat a small area like the upper lip and about an hour to treat the back.
Immediately after the procedure, you may experience swelling and redness. You are provided with an ice pack to reduce your discomfort and in case of skin reaction, the doctor may apply steroid cream. Laser hair removal is a great treatment for hair reduction but the results may vary from person to person depending on the area that is treated and your hair type.
Most common FAQS asked by patients going for laser hair removal in Noida
1. Delight Clinic –Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Generally, you will see around 50% of hair reduction within 3 sessions and almost 90% by 6 sessions. According to the doctors offering laser hair removal in Noida, the areas such as legs, arms, underarms, face and bikini area show quick results but the back area for men pose a lot of challenge and may need extra sessions for satisfactory results.
2. What is an ideal gap between two sessions?
As mentioned before, the laser targets the hair in the growing stage. So for the initial 3-4 sessions, a gap of 4 to 6 weeks is best recommended. Thereafter the intervals between the sessions may increase as you will be asked to visit the clinic when you notice the hair growth.
3. Can I wax between two sessions?
Most of the clinics providing laser hair removal in Noida ask the patient not to wax or tweeze the hair in-between the sessions as this technique removes the hair from the roots and thus hamper the treatment. However, you are allowed to shave as it does not affect the hair roots.
4. Is waxing a better option than laser hair removal?
Waxing is not a permanent solution and needs regular sessions whereas laser hair removal gives long-lasting results. Probably, you may need a few maintenance sessions but after long intervals. Apart from this, the laser hair removal cost in Noida is highly cost-effective in the long run compared to waxing.
5. Which laser is best for Indian skin tone?
There are many laser hair removal devices available but the doctor has to use them according to your skin and hair type as it can cause permanent damage to the skin.
- Nd: Yag Laser: This device has a long wavelength which is safe for dark skin but it is not effective on pale and fine hair.
- Alexandrite Laser: It is one of the fastest laser devices having a quick repetition rate and is suitable for a wide skin tone including olive color skin.
- Diode Laser: This is one of the most commonly used devices for laser hair removal in Noida as it can be used on medium and fair skin tone and has a long wavelength.
- Ruby Laser: One of the oldest used lasers best for fine hair and very fair skin.