Neurologists in Industrial Area Phase I & nearby areas in Chandigarh, 1 Results
Dr. Suresh Bansal
51 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Gold Medal with 4 Silver Medals in MBBS, Commendable work in Public health, Former Assoc Prof Neurology PGI, Former WHO Fellowship to NIH Maryland USA, Off Campus Faculty of American Family Physicians.
- Physician, Neurologist at PGI, Prakriti Brain Nerve Center.
- Member of Neurology Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Neurology" (90)
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.
Generally there are 4 types of Resection to remove a tumor:
- Gross total: The entire tumor is removed. However, sometimes microscopic cells may remain.
- Subtotal: A large portion of the tumor is removed.
- Partial: Only part of the tumor is removed.
- Biopsy only: Only a small portion is removed, which is used for a biopsy.
The treatment or surgery depends on several factors like type of cancer, the stage of cancer, location, age of patient, general health, associated comorbidities and others. Consult an oncologist, who on evaluation of the patient will guide you to choose the best treatment suitable for the patient.
Hope our answer helps you.
As on today stem cell therapy for autism is still at an experimental treatment that is under research.But has shown promising result. Researchers all over the world are nery hopeful that in near future stem cell treatment for autism will be available. Consult Psychological Problems doctors in Mumbai, or any other city, who on evaluation the cause will guide through the available treatment. Hope our answer helps you.