Neurologists in Indira Nagar & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 24 Results
Dr. S Srikanth Reddy
16 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, DNB, MBBS
- University Gold Medal in MS (General Surgery) in 2009.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Maxcure Hospitals.
- Member of American Association of Neurological Society (AANS).
Dr. Sandhya Manorenj
24 years of experience
DNB - Neurology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS
- DR. SAM G.P. MOSES GOLD MEDAL for General medicine National topper DNB in 2004.
- Associate Professor,Department of neurology at Deccan College of Medical Science.
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Kailas Mirche
13 years of experience
DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Best E Paper Presentation at National Movement Disorder Conference at Hyderabad in 2018.
- As A Consultant Neurologist at Continental Hospitals, Gachibowli..
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Murthy Jmk
48 years of experience
MNAMS - Neurology, DM - Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Editor, Neurology India in 2009.
- Professor and HOD at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Asst. Professor at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Neurology" (92)
We have good results in muscular dystrophy. You need to consult a stem cell therapist for the proper treatment.
Hello Mr. Baburao.You would need evaluation for the jerks that u get in your legs. It could be a spine-related problem. You would probably need a spine MRI.
As your headache is 2-3 times a week, it needs to be treated. It could be Migraine. Please meet a Neurologist near you.
As per the complaints, this is a case of Sinusitis.
If you have sinusitis, the doctor may be able to recommend additional medications to relieve your symptoms, such as steroid nasal sprays or drops to reduce sinus swelling.
antihistamines - if your symptoms are caused by an allergy
Antibiotics - if you have a bacterial infection and are severely sick or at risk of consequences, antibiotics may be prescribed (but antibiotics are often not needed, as sinusitis is usually caused by a virus)
While analyzing the problem it indicates nerve compression, If numbness is persistent If no relief from medications and Physiotherapy, surgery may be required. For the exact solution you need show the MRI report to the orthopedist.