Neurosurgeons in Okhla & nearby areas in Delhi, 7 Results
Dr. S K Sogani
41 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - Surgery, MBBS
- Dr. Sognai has been conferred with many international and national awards for his outstanding contribution in his domain specialisation. So of his awards are enumerated below –.
- Neurosurgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- Member of Life member of Indian Medical Association.
Dr. Gaurav Bansal
25 years of experience
Fellow of American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), Fellow in Neuro Endoscopic Spine Surgery, MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship of American Association of Neurological Surgeons in 2017.
- Senior Resident at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Neurologists and Neurosurgeons?
Who is a Neurosurgeon?
Who visits a Neurosurgeon?
Do I need surgery if I am being referred to the Neurosurgeon?
What is the difference between the orthopaedic surgeon and Neurosurgeon?
What does minimally invasive surgery mean?
Indian neurosurgeons are trained to treat what kinds of brain disorders?
What consists of a neurological examination?