Orthopedists in Jubilee Hills & nearby areas in Hyderabad, 24 Results
Dr. Nithin Kumar
22 years of experience
FRCS - Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MRCS (UK), MBBS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
- Faculty Watanabe Club, London in 2011.
- Senior Consultant at Yashoda Hospital.
- Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.
Dr. Ashok Gottemukkala
17 years of experience
Fellowship in Joint Replacement, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist And Traumatology Specialist
- Gold Medal in MS orthopedics in 2007.
- Consultant at Sunshine Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala
26 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Intercollegeite Medical debate competetions in 1992.
- Consultant Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Global Hospital.
- Member of Indian Orthopedic Society (UK).
Dr. Sarvajeet Pal
33 years of experience
Fellowship in Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Got Advanced Training in the Department of clinical immunology at SGPGI, Lucknow and Department of Rheumatology Royal Perth Hospital Australia..
- Doctor at Advanced Rheumatologist Clinic.
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr. Ravi Kumar
9 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Gold medal in 2012.
- 10 distinctions in 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an Orthopedist?
When should you visit an Orthopedist?
What are the most common Orthopedic surgeries?
What can an orthopedic doctor do for arthritis?
What is the difference between an Orthopedist and an Orthopedic surgeon?
How much does an Orthopedic doctor charge in Hyderabad?
Can Ayurveda treat Orthopedic disorders?
What factors should one consider before choosing an Orthopedic Hospital?