Pediatric Urologists in Gurgaon, 4 Results
Dr. Virender Sekhon
13 years of experience
Post Doctoral Fellow in Paediatric Urology, UMN-SIU Leo Fung Memorial International Pediatric Fellowship, MCh - Pediatric Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Awarded Dr Saroj Upadhyay Gold Medal for best paper titled “Computed tomography staging of empyema in children” at 4th Annual conference of Madhya Pradesh chapter of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- Senior Fellow (Paediatric Urology) at Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute, Medanta- The Medicity.
- Member of Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India (PESI).
Dr. Nitin Goel
19 years of experience
MS - Paediatrics Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- IAPS - MCIAPSCON in 2011.
- Associate Professor & Head - Department of Pediatric surgery at Government Medical College.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. Meera Luthra
44 years of experience
MCh - Pediatric Surgery, DNB - Pediatric Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Best paper presentation for a paper on Trauma in 1982.
- Senior Consultant Paediatrics at Medanta Medicity.
- Member of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons life Member.
Dr. Anand Sinha
14 years of experience
Certificate in Pediatric Urology, MS - Paediatrics Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Purushottam Upadhyaya Award (Co author) in 2014.
- Consultant at Fortis Group of Hospitals.
- Member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons.
Questions & Answers on "Pediatric Urologist" (21)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.