Pediatricians in Thousand Lights & nearby areas in Chennai, 38 Results
24 years of experience
MD - Pediatrics, MBBS
- Course Organizer – Neonatal CME ,Apollo Hospitals in 2013.
- Pediatrician at Apollo Hospital.
- Member of Member of Royal College of Physician & Child health.
Dr. Ragupathy V
54 years of experience
Diplomate in Paediatrics from American Board, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Was in various committees of neonatal care, Emergency services at Newyork.
Dr. Priya Chandrasekhar
28 years of experience
DNB - Pediatric Surgery, MBBS
- Maitlander Memorial prize for surgery.
- Dr B Ramamurthy Gold Medal for Neurology.
- Medicine James Fletcher Award for social Paediatrics Speaker.
Dr. Satheesh C
37 years of experience
DNB - Pediatrics, Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
- Dr. G V James prize in Clinical Surgery.
- Dr. Samuel jesudass prize in Pharmacology.
- Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy prize for Anatomy.
Questions & Answers on "Pediatrician" (21)
Best is to take nasal decongestant sprays for a short duration as prescribed by your physician. It's locally acting, quick relief and a negligible amount is absorbed into the circulation.
The reasons may be varied. sometimes some parts of the brain can be affected as a result of shuttle ischemic attack (which is not uncommon in children) or maybe due to some metabolic cause that is affecting speech related to the brain. MRI BRAIN WITH MRI Spectroscopy should be done along with detailed physical &neurological examination of the child.Also, look for any worsening of other developmental domains for example difficulties in standing or in gripping something. You can also consult the Pediatricians for further information.
You should get an MRI of the spine. MRI would give us a complete diagnosis.
This seems to be an afebrile Seizure. Covid can increase the risk of febrile seizures in children.