Skin Whitening Treatment in Delhi
Skin Whitening Treatment in Delhi has reached great heights as Delhi is one of those places where people are very much obsessed with their skin in comparison to other states.
Today to look beautiful is everyone’s primary obsessions. Skin colour is one of the most noticeable and eye catching so undoubtedly, we want light skin free of dark spots as. Previously, it was difficult to remove the dark marks, to eliminate or to have a lighter complexion. But today the renowned skin specialist in Delhi made it is achievable by using the latest techniques and advanced equipment.
What is Skin Whitening Treatment?
Skin whitening also called as skin lightening is a process which is basically performed to lighten skin color by reducing the content of melanin in the skin. But it does not mean that skin whitening treatments will ‘whiten’ the skin. Skin whitening treatments for a dark skin will improve the smoothness and tone of the skin to look glowing.
Why is Skin Whitening Treatment in Delhi increasing?
Today most of the people believe that fairness has become a symbol of social status. The various advertisement companies are also playing an important role in making people believe that which results in increasing the skin whitening treatment in Delhi.
As most of the fairness advertising company shows that those who have a fair complexion, become more confident, get a good job and a decent life partner after applying fairness creams.
These types of ads to some extent are affecting the teenagers especially girls and in Delhi, teenagers are very much conscious about their looks and they always want to look perfect.
Over the past two years, the skin whitening treatment in Delhi has grown by around 20%- 25%.
Presently, the sale of cosmetics is increasing rapidly in Delhi especially skin whitening products are on top of the list. Certainly, a lot of skin-whitening products are available in the market and to select one which is suitable for your skin is not easy. So, it is better to visit a renowned skin specialist in Delhi who can examine your skin to make a correct diagnosis of a possible cause of your pigmentation and to select the best product suitable for your skin type. However, the best dermatologist in Delhi provides effective treatment to stay young and gorgeous with the help of cosmetic and plastic surgery options.
Skin whitening treatment is used to strip all or most of the pigment out of the skin. This to some extent can even cause portions of the skin to be discolored.
Sometimes the beauty products designed to whiten the skin can cause damage to the skin and irritation, especially for the aged woman.
Basically, Skin lightening or skin whitening is a cosmetic dermatological procedure implemented to lighten the skin colour by lowering the content of melanin in the skin as melanin is the main substance responsible for the color of the skin. Melanin determines the skin colour and the pattern of melanosome distributed in the melanocytes within the body.
There are mostly two types of melanin pigmentation arises.
- Constitutive skin colour is the amount of melanin pigmentation genetically determined and is not affected by the skin and other influence.
- In facultative, the skin colour or tan is effected by the skin exposure, dietary changes, lifestyle, environment etc.
Skin whitening treatment is proved as a beneficial treatment for skin conditions such as vitiligo, age spots, melasma where the functioning of skin pigment melanin is either hyperactive or impaired.
What are the various skin whitening treatment available in Delhi?
Options for skin whitening treatment in Delhi includes hydroquinone, glutathione injections, usage of components such as kojic acid, ND: YAG q-Switch laser.
Usually, skin cells grow and increases within a month. If you have psoriasis, this process will take place rapidly. Psoriasis can occur in those who have a weak immune system. This may be due to:
- ND: YAG Q Switch Laser Treatment: This technology is preferable for the skin whitening treatment in Delhi because this procedure is painless and can be used on all skin type. The laser treatment is performed by emitting high levels of light towards the affected areas of the skin thereby destroying unwanted skin cells which then permits the skin to generate new cells to replace old ones. This helps to minimize the number of undesirable cells of the skin thereby generating new skin cells replacing the shredded ones.
Skin Whitening treatment in Delhi is comfortable, cost-effective—and fast especially for laser treatment.
In the q-Switch mode, the laser penetrates the skin deeply without harming the uppermost layer of skin and stimulates the production of collagen and vital proteins that are beneficial for a young and healthy skin.
Apart from lightening your skin tone, this laser procedure also helps to improve complexion, resulting in smoother and fairer skin.
- Glutathione treatment: Glutathione is a combination of amino acids which is very much beneficial for the skin as it removes the toxins from the body. Also, it works faster than any other cosmetic products. Due to which the glutathione treatment in delhi is increasing year by year.. Glutathione for Skin Whitening is available in soap, lotion, cream, injectable and in the form of nasal spray. Benefits of glutathione treatment:
Glutathione, when linked with vitamin C, becomes a powerful anti-oxidant making the skin to glow with long lasting effects This treatment is applied without using any harmful chemicals and ingredients The skin whitening process includes skin tone changes and helps to improve the glow of the skin and texture of the skin It reduces scars, pigmentation, pimple It prevents the synthesis of melanin Its antioxidant property provides protection to the skin from UV radiation generating free radicals responsible for causing skin damage and hyperpigmentation Remove dark-spots and it sustain the skin It provides new reborn skin and moisture better than using creams and lotions
- Cosmelan Treatment: Cosmelan treatment helps to enhance the anti-aesthetic skin spots and this skin whitening treatment in Delhi is considered as safe. The primary function of Cosmelan treatment is to remove the melanin spots or patches in the face. To improve its results, a mesoestatic melanostop peel is applied immediately before the mask treatment at no extra cost. The advantages are High safety margin, Light peeling effect, Rapid and Easy depigmentation, Compatible with all skin types.
- Hydroquinone treatment: Hydroquinone is the main topical component which prevents the melanin production. Its ingredients have strong antioxidant properties.
Hydroquinone lightens the skin and can only disturb the synthesis & production of melanin.
- Arbutin: Arbutin is mainly used to prevent melanin. It is mainly obtained from the leaves of cranberry, bearberry, blueberry, or mulberry shrubs, and may also be present in the type of pears. Arbutin and other plant extracts are thought to be safer options for skin whitening treatment performed by the dermatologists to make the skin fairer. Arbutin exists in two isomers, alpha, and beta. Between which alpha provides higher stability over the beta.
What is the cost of skin whitening treatment in Delhi?
How much skin whitening treatment in delhi cost generally depends on the clinic that you will visit, techniques used in the treatment and on the geographic region.
Undoubtedly, permanent skin whitening surgery cost ranges from approx. Rs. 24000 - Rs 35000. These procedures are expensive as all these procedures are performed by dermatologists or at surgeon’s clinics. Note that a permanent skin bleaching or lightening is appropriate in dealing with skin problems such as dark skin and uneven skin tone, scar removal, brown spots and dark spots that are notoriously resistant to topical treatment methods.
The aftercare procedures are equally very expensive as well as taking care of the side effects that might arise from the treatment. Clinic visits are also needed as the doctor will determine the level of melanin that you have and how much of it can be reduced to get a lighter skin.
Permanent skin whitening surgery cost
ranges from approx. Rs. 24000 - Rs 35000. These procedures are expensive as all these procedures are performed by dermatologists or at surgeon’s clinics. Note that a permanent skin bleaching or lightening is appropriate in dealing with skin problems such as dark skin and uneven skin tone, scar removal, brown spots and dark spots that are notoriously resistant to topical treatment methods.
The aftercare procedures are equally very expensive as well as taking care of the side effects that might arise from the treatment.
Clinic visits are also needed as the doctor will determine the level of melanin that you have and how much of it can be reduced to get a lighter skin.
Why are skin whitening injections being used?
Previously people use different remedies to peel the skin with the aim to make it look fairer. But nowadays, most of the people are undergoing skin whitening treatment. Also, skin whitening injections in Delhi are in great demand as it helps in removing the skin lines and wrinkles. These injections usually contain the ingredient of Glutathione that acts as an antioxidant due to which the glutathione injection price in delhi are increasing. However, all these injections should be recommended only by experts and well qualified dermatologists.
Skin whitening injections also helps in giving a better look by reducing the appearance of red spots and any rough patches. Skin whitening injection also involve the use of one or more of substances like tranexamic acid, glutathione, vitamin C and vitamin E.
What are the risks associated with skin whitening treatment?
The following are common side effects of skin whitening treatment:
- Skin discomforts: One of the common side effects is a painful experience during and after such procedures like a laser. It is also reported that patients usually experience reddening of skin and swelling.
- Pigmentation and skin colour problems: Increased melanin production will darken the skin. This is because the laser treatment disturbs the structure of cells hence causing damage of melanocyte cells. Skin crusting Redness and irritation Itching Infection
People also searched for:
- Psoriasis Treatment in Mumbai
- Psoriasis Treatment in Delhi
- Psoriasis Treatment in Bangalore
- Vitiligo Treatment in Mumbai
- Vitiligo Treatment in Delhi
- Vitiligo Treatment in Bangalore
- Skin Whitening Treatment in Mumbai
- Skin Whitening Treatment in Bangalore
- Acne Pimples Treatment in Delhi
- Acne scar treatment in Delhi
- Melasma treatment in Delhi
- Anti aging treatment in Delhi
- Eczema treatment in Delhi