Spine Surgery doctors in India, 286 Results
Dr. Ashwani Singh
15 years of experience
Clinical Fellowship in Adult & Paediatric Spine Surgery, Fellowship In Paediatric Spine Surgery, Spine Surgery (ABNS), DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Dr. Saurabh Rawall
14 years of experience
FNB - Spine Surgery, Fellow in Spine Surgery, Fellowship In Paediatric Spine Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- AO Spine Fellowship in 2012.
- Consultant Spine Surgeon at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Bakul Arora
13 years of experience
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Delegate at International Society of Technology in Arthroplasty in 2014.
- Senior Consultant at Dr.Aroras Clinic.
- Member of Maharastra Medical Council.
Dr. Urkesh Shah
20 years of experience
Fellowship in Knee & Hip Surgery, MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS
- Best Case is Presentation IOA in 2010.
- Director at Orthopedic Clinic (Vashi).
- Member of Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.
Dr. Vikram Karmarkar
21 years of experience
MRCS (UK), DNB - Neurosurgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Adam Kamrudeen
12 years of experience
MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship programme in brain endoscopy in 2017.
- CONSULTANT NEUROSURGEON at MGM NEW BOMBAY HOSPITAL.
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
Dr. Gurneet Sawhney
18 years of experience
- • Ranked among the “Top Neurosurgeons in Mumbai” by India Today Magazine September 2020 edition. in 2020.
- Consultant and Head Neurosurgery Department at City Care Trust Hospital, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
- Member of NSSI - Neurosurgical Society of India.
Dr. (Maj) Pankaj N Surange
25 years of experience
Certificate of Fellowship, Fellowship in Interventional Pain Practice(FIPP), MD - Anaesthesiology, MBBS
- Hony Secretary, Indian Society of study of Pain in 2018.
- International Member at Spine Intervention Society.
- Member of International Spine Intervention Societ.
Questions & Answers on "Spine Surgery" (337)
Hello sir, my mother is having severe knee joint pain. She can't walk properly, cant stand for long time. In x ray there is gap between bones. In bhopal mp dr told for surgery. Should I go for it Or it may cure by non surgical procedure
I am having neck pain for 1 year 6 months now...i did every scans i did MRI , CT and even XRay found nothing....I did physiotherapy and even excercise for 3 months .... But still there is pain
Sir I have scoliosis for past 7years is scoliosis surgery safe to do it
I am suffering with lower back pain with disc bulge at l5-s1 level..every doctor is suggesti g for surgery. But i am confused with different procedures microdiscectomy endoscopic with matrex, key hole . In confusion with all these procedures . Plz guide me with the details of all these kinds and which one is best for me
Sir meri age 26 years hai I have shoulder pain neck pain and back pain. Sir ye problems 7 to 8 years se ho rhi h. Eske liye mai altrasound and MRI jach bhi karwaya likin sb normal hi dikha hai Dard kuchh jyada kam karne se suru ho jata hai phir kuchh Dino tk jyada tej dard rhta hai phir dhire dhire automatic thik ho jata h