Surgical Oncologists in Ghaziabad, 5 Results
Dr. Harit Chaturvedi
36 years of experience
MCh - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Young Scientist Award in 1993.
- Head of Department at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Member of Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
Dr. Amit Jain
18 years of experience
FMAS, FIAGES, FALS, MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS (Fellowship in Miminal Access Surgery) in 2018.
- Consultant GI Oncosurgery and Bariatric Surgery at JP Hospital Sector 128 Noida.
- Member of IMA College of General Practitioners.
Questions & Answers on "Surgical Oncologist" (386)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation..