Gynecologists in Ghaziabad, 81 Results
Dr. Anuradha Tyagi
13 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) & Reproductive Medicine, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, DGO, MBBS
Social Obstetrics And Gynecologist
- Fellowship in laproscopy in 2018.
- Doctor at Ghaziabad gynae and pain clinic.
- Member of Delhi Medical Council.
Dr. Anita Jain
35 years of experience
MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- 1st prize for paper presentation at the 3rd Annual Conference of UPCOG, Agra in 1988.
- Teaching at Lady Harding Medical College.
- Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Gynecologist" (88)
After taking deviry you have to give at least 12to 15days for withdrawal bleed. As you had protected sex just once chances of pregnancy is less.
Procedure for IVF continuous ovarian stimulation , follicular monitoring, oocyte pick up followed by icsi .
Burning sensation in vagina or clitoris can be a result of raw area in vagina due to forceful sex or UTI.as a piece of tissue with blood was seen it must be some injury. pregnancy can't occur so early. we have to wait for periods
Ringworms can be cured with help of skin specialist. As you are 37 it is better to deliver your second baby first .You can consult Gynecologist on conception
For icsi less Sperm count can be used , same with IVF also , for iui sperm no should be good with average motility