Gynecologists in Sector 119 & nearby areas in Noida, 7 Results
Dr. Meenakshi Maurya
18 years of experience
FOGSI Certified Course on Advanced Infertility, FICMCH, MNAMS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG(UK), DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Winner Of Vogsi Quiz Contest, Varanasi On 30th Sep in 2007.
- Associate consultant at Jaypee Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Karnika Tiwari
14 years of experience
Advanced laproscopy and hysteroscopy training, Certificate course in IVF & reproductive medicine, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- 1st prize for paper presentation on - Role of urodynamics in prolapse – 4th national conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India (GESICON), 26th – 27th April, 2014, New Delhi.
- Senior resident at Safdarjang Hospital.
- Member of National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI).
Dr. Kiran Sharma
26 years of experience
MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- MD in 1997.
- Sr.Consultant(Obs & Gynae) at Max Hospital.
- Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a gynecologist do?
When should one see a gynecologist?
What’s the difference between gynecologist and ob-gyn?
What can one expect from gynecologist on their first appointment?
How should one prepare for a gynecologist appointment?
How to choose the right gynecologist?
Does insurance cover gynecology treatments?