Surgical Oncologists in Gurgaon, 6 Results
Dr. Manish Julaha
11 years of experience
MSTP: Medical Scientist Training Program, Fellow (Surgical Oncology), Training in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, MS - ENT, MBBS
- Lala Kotu Ram Memorial Oration Award in 2013.
- Consultant ENT and Head & Neck Surgery at FMRI.
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal
40 years of experience
Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- An invited faculty in The International Conference on Palliative Care organized By Vatican, Rome & presented a paper on Palliative Care in Hindu Context in 2004.
- Senior Resident - Cancer Surgery at Safdarjang Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
Dr. Mandeep Singh Malhotra
17 years of experience
UICC Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty and Genetic Breast Cancer, Fellowship in Surgical Oncology (Head & Neck), Fellowship in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Microvascular Reconstruction, Senior Residency Training Program (Surgical Oncology), MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MBBS
Dr. Rohan Khandelwal
11 years of experience
Fellowship in Breast Surgery, Fellowship in Breast Oncology, MRCS (UK), MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- 20 Indexed Publications In Field of Breast Diseases & Cancer in 2017.
- Consultant - Surgical Oncology at Max Hospital, Saket.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Dr. (Gp Capt) Sharan Choudhri
43 years of experience
DNB - Surgical Oncology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Surgical Oncologist at Saket City Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology (IASO).
Questions & Answers on "Surgical Oncologist" (375)
If the cracking of nipple is not responding to ointment what needs to be ruled out is a Paget's disease of the nipple. This requires a clinical examination by a breast surgeon and he or she can guide you further on the same.
The growth rate of sarcomas depends on the grade. A low grade sarcoma is a slow growing Tumor which may take even an year to reach 5cm or less. On the other hand, a high grade sarcoma not only increases rapidly in size, it can also spread to other organs, like lung, very fast
If you have uterine cancer, you may notice:
- Bleeding per vaginum
- and then go ahead with USG abdomen
Recent onset problem may be related to some benign skin disorders like eczema. However it may be the presentation of an 'in situ' type of breast cancer or a breast cancer inside the breast tissue. You must visit a surgical Oncologist and if needed a skin specialist
Difficult to answer this question without examination and history, though broadly speaking sinister cause like cancer is rare in such young age, benign skin problems are more common. However it'll be advisable to visit a surgeon for evaluation.