Urologists in Vashi & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 7 Results
Dr. Sanish Shringarpure
14 years of experience
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, Fellowship in Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Singapore Fellowship in 2009.
- Assistant Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College.
- Member of South Zone Urology Association.
Dr. Gaurav Kasat
10 years of experience
MCh - Urology, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal Scholar award in 2016.
- Assistant Professor at Lokmanya tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital , Sion Hospital.
- Member of Urological Society of India (USI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Urology" (62)
Creatinine level is usually seen in blood. Creatinine level in urine doesn’t have much significance. Generally if your blood creatinine levels are above 1.5 mg/dl then you should see a nephrologist.
You need examination by a urologist for further evaluation.
After reviewing your query, It states that these can be sebaseous cyst of scrotal skin. You need excision. Please consult Urologist so that he can physically examine and provide you the treatment.
Kindly contact a urologist for physical examination as he can diagnose the problem and decide further plan.
Please get a semen analysis done and consult urologist.