Cardiologists in Palam Vihar & nearby areas in Gurgaon, 2 Results

Columbia Asia Hospital


Next available - Friday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

get directions

Dr. Sanjat Chiwane's profile picture

Dr. Sanjat Chiwane

18 years of experience

Complex intervention training, DM - Cardiology, DNB - General Medicine, MBBS


  • Honors in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology & General Surgery.
  • Visiting Consultant at (i) Dr.J.B.Gupta Hospital, Bhiwani (ii) Om Hospital, Bhiwadi (iii) Ravindra Heart Institute, Hissar (iv) Dr.Meenakshi Jain Hospital, Jind (v) Amar Hospital and Tulip hospital, Kharkhoda, Sonepat.
  • Member of 1. Association of Physicians of India.
Dr. Amit Gupta's profile picture

Dr. Amit Gupta

13 years of experience

DNB - Cardiology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS


Treatment Of Arrhythmia

Gastritis Treatment

Chest Pain Treatment


Frequently Asked Questions

What conditions can a cardiologist treat?

What are the routine checkups that one must follow, to maintain good heart health?

When should you visit a cardiologist?

What are the success rates for cardiac procedures?

What questions you can ask a cardiologist?

How to choose the right cardiologist?

Does insurance cover cardiology services?

What can you not do after open heart surgery?

Questions & Answers on "Cardiologist" (123)
How long can you go without blood pressure medication

Male | 48

There can be many possibilities for the problem.. better to follow doctors advice... to avoid unwanted complications.
Dr. Arun Kumar's profile picture

Dr. Arun Kumar

Contrast Enhanced Computed Tomography of the whole abdomen showing moderate hypatomegaly with coarse attentuation, edematous GB mild dilated portal vein,splenomegaly,diverticulituis in sigmoid colon. Crystitis. My brother suresh kumar's report has been admitted in Maharaja Agrasain Hospital, Punjabi Bagh and the doctor has recommended us for a second opinion. Kindly advise / suggest next course of action if possible.

Male | 44

WhatsApp the report to me
Dr. Pallab Haldar's profile picture

Dr. Pallab Haldar

Sir mujay stone tha jo nikal gaya tha, abhi mujay phir right side me dard hota he or kabhi kabhi left side chest me bahout pain hota he

Male | 53

You need NCCT KUB to see if any stones in urinary tract. 

Dr. Neeta Verma's profile picture

Dr. Neeta Verma

I am kumkum Maity age 44yrs bp high during 2yrs,palpitation , please help me

Female | 44

It is important to consult an experienced cardiologist for a full medical evaluation. They can help to determine the cause of your high blood pressure, palpitations, and other symptoms. Your doctor can also determine if any lifestyle changes or medications are needed to help manage your condition. It is also important to have regular check-ups and follow-up appointments with the doctor to monitor your condition.

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha's profile picture

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha

I'm 48 years old male , Three years ago I had the symptoms of heart attack / coronary artery blockage ,so I went maharaja Agrasen hospital ,dr bb Channa did my angiography and then he inserted stent in my artery , now he is suggesting me for angiography again , should I further proceed for angio or not

Male | 48

It is difficult to give you medical advice without seeing your medical records and having more information. If your doctor has suggested that you have another angiography, it is likely that they believe that further testing is necessary. However, it is best to discuss this with your doctor and ask any questions you may have before proceeding with the procedure.

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha's profile picture

Dr. Bhaskar Semitha

View More Questions

Assistance, Over Call