Thyroid Surgery Doctors in India
General Physicians Hospitals in India
General Physicians questions asked by people
What is the Thyroid removal surgery cost in India?
The cost of thyroid surgery in India varies from person to person, depending on the treatment required. Yet, the average cost of thyroid surgery in India is around 42,567 INR to 65,488 INR, i.e., $520 to $800. The price of thyroid surgery in India is pretty reasonable compared to other countries.
Cost in Top Cities
Thyroid surgery cost as compared to other countries:
|Countries||Thyroid surgery cost|
|USA||Starting from $4642|
|UK||Starting from $4670|
|Turkey||Starting from $2050|
|Germany||Starting from $7650|
|Australia||Starting from $7063|
The costs mentioned above are estimated. The actual price may differ depending on various factors.
Cost of Diagnostic Tests Required For Thyroid Operation In India:
|Blood Test||200 - 500|
|Radioiodine Uptake Test||3000 - 4000|
|Thyroid Scan||900 - 4000|
|Thyroid Ultrasound||800 - 1000|
|Thyroid Tissue Biopsy||4000 - 5000|
Factors affecting the cost of thyroid surgery in India:
- The type of surgery - The cost of total thyroidectomy is much more than subtotal thyroidectomy.
- Complications during surgery: There are chances of the patient getting infected or having a blood clot. If these complications occur during the surgery, the cost will increase.
- The surgeon's experience: Since thyroid surgery is a very complicated procedure, a surgeon who has performed many surgeries can be expected to be more skilled and experienced. Also, this can increase the cost of the surgery.
- The facility you use: The Thyroid surgery cost can vary if you choose a private or a government facility.
Why should you consider Thyroid surgery in India?
- Convenient scheduling: You can quickly get your desired date for the surgery and a convenient timing as well.
- Medical expertise: Indian healthcare providers are highly skilled, and they use state-of-the-art technology, tools, and equipment.
- Bilingual healthcare providers: Many healthcare providers in India speak English, so you don't have to worry about communication issues.
- Hospital quality: Indian hospitals are known for their high quality, and they often match the standards of western hospitals. You can get excellent treatment at a very reasonable price by visiting India.
Disclaimer : The above rates are for reference purpose only and may vary based on different requirements. To know actual rates, please contact us.
How can Clinicspots help you?
Connect on WhatsApp and Video Consultation
Help With Medical Visa
Travel Guidelines & Stay