Dentists in Coimbatore, 6 Results
24 years of experience
DNB, MDS, BDS
- Scholarship from Smile Train, U.S.A. to attend the Second International Workshop on Surgical Techniques in Cleft Lip & Palate, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. July 2002. Best Scientific Presentation – Delegate Category, III Position.
- Visiting Consultant - Maxillofacial Surgeon at Shankara Nethralaya, Chennai.
- Member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI).
Dr. K. Ramkumar
15 years of experience
- Paper Presentation Award for Prosthodontics in 2008.
- Owner at Mother Dental Clinic.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dentistry" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth