Dentists in Goregaon & nearby areas in Mumbai, 272 Results
Dr. Rikin Gogri
21 years of experience
- Fellow of Indian Society of Oral implantologists in 2016.
- Dentist and Head of Dept at Shri Bidada Sarvodaya Trust , Maru Hospital, Parel.
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
Dr. Abhay A Lotlikar
31 years of experience
- Diplomats indian society oral implantology in 2015.
- SENIOR LECTURER at JAMANLAL GOENKA DENTAL COLLEGE AKOLA.
- Member of International College of Dentists.
Dr. Rajesh Sardesai
38 years of experience
- Fellow Of Indian Society Of Implantologists in 2013.
- Owner at Dr. Rajesh R. Sardesai's Clinic.
- Member of Indian Dental Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "Dentistry" (56)
Try to change your diet into soft food and non chew food for a month, do some heat applications in the area in front of the ear. If it doesn't settle in 2 weeks, book an appointment with dentist.
Root canal treatment and Apicectomy if the infection persist after root canal treatment.
You will need to visit a dentist and undergo a proper check up , and with proper oral hygiene measures you will be fine.
Periodontal scaling n root planing is one complete treatment, and it is important to stop further spread of the disease
If it is controlled diabetes you can undergo surgical treatment , else you will have to wait n get it under control . If it is very advanced you may have to have surgery which will help you to retain your natural teeth