Dermatosurgeons in Kolkata, 5 Results
Dr. Akhilendra Singh
15 years of experience
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, MBBS
- Scientific Secretary of Hair Transplant Conclave in 2016.
- Consultant Dermatologist at Paras Hospital.
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
Dr. Dinesh Hawelia
30 years of experience
- Hony Secretary of IADVL-West Bengal in 2010.
- Organising Secretary of Cuticon West Bengal in 2009.
- 1st Rank in MD Exam (university of Calcutta ) in 1991.
Dr. Surajit Gorai
10 years of experience
DNB, MNAMS, MD, JR ship, MBBS
- IADVL kiwi poster award in 2015.
- Dermatologist at Aghl.
- Member of International Society of Dermatology.
Questions & Answers on "Dermatosurgeon" (943)
Dermatomyositis is a multi-system inflammatory disease which is auto-immune in nature. Though the rashes or skin liaison will be treated by the dermatologist. The management of Dermatomyositis involves multiple physicians like general physician, Rheumatologist and dermatologist. It has to be controlled with the immune suppressants and the symptomatic treatment. Sun protection is important for dermatomyositis
Purple or bluish discoloration may be because of less oxygen or irritant or allergic contact Dermatitis... You need to consult dermatologist for detailed examination also
For very big open pores, the oil secretion needs to be controlled, because if oil secretion is not controlled, the pores wont reduce. For oil correction using salicylic acid based face washes, avoiding hair oil are important measures. Apart from that micro-needling or micro-needling radiofrequency, CO2 Laser are better options than just dermabrasion though microdermabrasion might have little effect on open pores.
Micro-needling Dermabrasion or crystal microdermabrasion somewhat work as wrinkle treatment, but it wont result in dark circle improvement.
Microdermabrasion does not work in pregnancy stretch marks. It is either CO2 Laser with PRP or micro-needling radiofrequency with PRP that works best