Diabetologists in Salt Lake & nearby areas in Kolkata, 14 Results
Dr. Shambo Samajdar
12 years of experience
MD - Pharmacology, Certificate Course in Management of Thyroid Disorder, Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), MBBS
- Fellowship in Respiratory Medicine and Critical Care in 2016.
- Assistant Professor at KPC Medical College and Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sagarika Mukherjee
22 years of experience
FRCP (Ireland), CCST - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Oral Presentation at Internation Conferences in 2013.
- Endocrinologist at Dr. Sagarika Mukherjee's Clinic.
- Member of Royal College of Ireland.
Dr. Tanoy Bose
18 years of experience
Diploma in Rheumatology, Certificate Course in Diabetes and Its Complications, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Torrent Young Scholar Award Zonal Topper East Zone in 2009.
- Consultant Physician & Rheumatologist at Narayana Health Rabindranath Tagore Sepciality Centre and International Institute of Cardiac Sciences.
- Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
Dr. Bhaskar Banik
31 years of experience
Postgraduate Diploma Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC), MBBS
- Certificate Course in Management Of Thyroid Disorders in 2016.
- Senior Medical Officer-Cardiology at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital.
- Ex-Senior House Officer at B.M Birla Heart Research Centre.
Dr. Jitendra Mohan Ghosh
52 years of experience
DIH, MD - General Medicine, DPH, MBBS
- Brigadier AMC 31 years of service as Sr consultant in 1992.
- Honorary Consultant in Medicine , Ramkrisha Mission Seva Prathisthan and PG Institute in 1990.
- Chief Medical Officer, society for community development ( In sexually transmit program and HIV) in 1990.
Dr. Saikat Saha
20 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Endocrinilogy and Diabetes, MD - Medicine, Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), Diploma in Geriatric Medicine, MBBS
Dr. Amit Dey
13 years of experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (PGDD), Certificate Course in Gestational Diabetes (CCGDM), Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management (CCEBDM), MBBS