Endodontists in Vasai West & nearby areas in Thane, 1 Results
Dr. Sachin Rathod
13 years of experience
BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Endodontist, Dentist, Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon
Rathod Advanced Dental Clinic And Implant Center
- Advanced Surgery In Implantology
- Implant Prosthesis
- Implant Rehabilitation
- Implant Retained Dentures
- Infection And Abscess Drainage
- Impaction Impacted Tooth Extraction
Questions & Answers on "Endodontist" (116)
I'm 20 yr old and I had rct by Dr Arjun Singh Sodha and a cap was fixed on my affected tooth. I'm a neet aspirant engrossed in my busy schedule and I'm experience ing sharp pain under the cap. What to do
Female | 20
See a dentist as soon as possible. Take pain relief medication as prescribed to manage the pain. Do not delay seeking dental care, as untreated dental issues can lead to more serious problems.
Answered on 17th Apr'23
Dr. Parth Shah
Hi I’m 43 yrs old wham with quite a few missing teeth and a unhappy smile I want implants
Female | 43
Answered on 6th Dec'22
Dr. Saudnya Rudrawar
I have to undergo RCT ,what is the cost for prosaline crown
Male | 52
Answered on 7th Dec'22
Dr. Saudnya Rudrawar
Can tooth decay be reversed?
Female | 39
The short answer is “no” but the long answer is “sort of.” Here’s why:
The earliest stage of tooth decay or a cavity is demineralized enamel. The outer layer of enamel becomes weak and soft, due to acids and plaque biofilm coming into contact with it on an extended basis.
Fortunately, demineralized enamel can — to an extent — be remineralized before a physical cavity (hole) ruptures through the surface.
What are some ways to help this happen?
- Improved hygiene and plaque removal on an everyday basis
- Protective dental sealants over deep grooves and fissures, which are someof the most cavity-prone surfaces
- Drinking fluoridated tap water throughout the day
- Supplementation with a prescription strength fluoride or mouthrinse, providedby your dentist
- Use of everyday oral hygiene products that contain fluoride
- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, sharp cheddar cheese, and fewerprocessed carbohydrates
- Eliminating acidic beverages and those that contain natural or artificial-sweeteners
The types of cells that make up your teeth do not re-grow or repair themselves after the tooth is fully developed.
Once a tooth has a physical cavity (opening or hole) inside of it, there is no feasible way to help the enamel grow back on your own. Instead, the cavity will gradually worsen, due to the bacterial infection inside of the tooth structure.
Ideally, you would want to treat the cavity as soon as it’s diagnosed and while it’s as small as possible. When you do, your dentist can place a minimally invasive filling and preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
But untreated cavities will expand to the point that they require larger fillings. Or worse, they will reach into the nerve chamber and create an abscess. What could have initially been treated with a modest restoration now becomes a situation requiring a root canal and a crown
Answered on 7th Sept'22
Dr. Kopal Vij
Teeth staining issue what can be done for that
Male | 35
Answered on 18th Jan'23
Dr. Dr Radhika Ujjainkar
Assistance, Over Call