Gastroenterologists in Chromepet & nearby areas in Chennai, 8 Results
Dr. Gunasekaran M
28 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Member of Organizing Committee of CELIOSCOPE - LIVE WORKSHOP in 2015.
- Consultant G.I Laparoscopic Surgery& Endoscopy at Deepam Hospitals, Pallavaram.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Mohamed Rela
39 years of experience
FRCS - General Surgery (Upper GI), Master of Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery, MBBS
- Dr Madhanagopal Oration and Medal: Madras Medical College in 2010.
- Professor of Liver Surgery and Transplantation at Institute of Liver Disease King’s College Hospital NHS Trust, London.
- Member of Tamilnadu Medical Council.
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (31)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.
Esoprazole need to take before food.
Antacid need to take after food.
Rebamipide need to take after food.
As you have H pylori gastritis, therefore you need to take HP kit for at least 15 days.