Gastroenterologists in Kaushambi & nearby areas in Ghaziabad, 10 Results
Dr. Kunal Das
24 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- Invited Speaker at : “Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound of Pancreas” in 12th Asian Federation in Societies for ultrasound in medicine and Biology (AFSUMB), 27th -29th May, 2016, Kyoto, Japan. in 2016.
- Principal Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- Member of Governing Council Member of Society of GI Endoscopy of India.
Dr. Amit Jain
18 years of experience
FMAS, FIAGES, FALS, MCh - Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- FMAS (Fellowship in Miminal Access Surgery) in 2018.
- Consultant GI Oncosurgery and Bariatric Surgery at JP Hospital Sector 128 Noida.
- Member of IMA College of General Practitioners.
Dr. Vibhu Mittal
12 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
- Best PG award during training in 2006.
- Consultant at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital.
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Saroj Dubey
19 years of experience
DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Life Membership of Indian Society of Gastro in 2006.
- Senior Consultant at Max Hospital Patparganj.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (32)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.