Gastroenterologists in Vashi & nearby areas in Navi Mumbai, 7 Results
Dr. Shalin Dubey
19 years of experience
Fellowship in Laparoscopy, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
- Gold Medal In Paediatrics in 1996.
- Fellow In Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery at Kyungpook National University Hospital,Deagu,South korea.
- Member of Life Member Asia Pacific Hernia Congress, APHC.
Dr. Suryaprakash Bhandari
20 years of experience
MS - General Surgery, Fellowship in Therapeutic Endoscopy and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), MBBS
Dr. Sonali Gautam
6 years of experience
Dr. Sachin Wani
17 years of experience
DNB - Gastroenterology, MS - General Surgery
- Awarded Prize for Presentation on STARR, at Thane Surgical Society Meeting in 2012.
- Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Currae hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Questions & Answers on "Gastroenterologist" (32)
Cyclical vomiting is also associated with many gastric problems. You need to get an upper Gastrointestinal scope to rule out any lesions associated with the gastrointestinal tract. You need to focus on healthy food habits to prevent such events. It is always advisable to investigate the condition so that we can catch any problem at an early stage.
After going through the symptoms, it is likely due to Gerd or may be gastric ulcer. You need to consult a medicine doctor.
Carcinoma esophagus needs to manage in this way only if the standard practice is to do radiation followed by surgery. Start with as advised by your gastroenterologist
As prior operated please do a colonoscopy before doing anything to understand the present issue.Consult the Gasternologist with your report.