General Physicians in Guttahalli & nearby areas in Bangalore, 13 Results
Dr. Sheetal Kamat
20 years of experience
DNB - Internal Medicine, MBBS
- Second Prize in Infection Control Quiz, at 11th IDCC, 2014, P.D. Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai..
- Second Prize in Endocrinology Quiz at CME in Medicine, 2006 at M. S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Bangalore.
- Certified In Basic Life Support- Provider Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Provider.
Dr. Ss Kumar
41 years of experience
MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- • Certificate of merit for Meritorious Service towards Patient Care at JIPMER. in 1976.
- Visiting Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (23)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.