General Physicians in Kilpauk & nearby areas in Chennai, 73 Results
Dr. Kribakaran Meenakshisundaram
36 years of experience
- Speaker for Pfizer on Product Development.
- Consultant at Lifeline Hospitals.
- Member of Tamilnadu Medical Council.
Dr. Dhivya Yuvakesavan
12 years of experience
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
- Dr. T Sundara Reddy Medal.
- VNC Rao Anatomy Medal.
- Certificate of Merits in Gen. Surgery.
Dr. Premalatha G
31 years of experience
Fellowship in Diabetology, MBBS
- Participated in 6th WORLD CONGRESS of DIABETES INDIA from April 9-12,2015 at Chennai. in 2015.
- Chief Practioner at Tharak's Diabetes And Diagnostics Centre.
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Dr. Sai Sucheethra
10 years of experience
- Best Poster Award in 2017.
- Head of service at Apollo Children Hospital ; Billroth Hospital, Shenoy nagar.
- Member of International Association of Developmental and Behavioural Pediatrics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.