General Physicians in Kottivakkam & nearby areas in Chennai, 24 Results
Dr. Vinod Prem Anand
22 years of experience
MD - General Medicine, MBBS
- PG in Medico-Legal Laws in Healthcare Administration in 2006.
- Consultant Physician & Diabetologist at Life Line MultiSpecialty Hospital.
- Member of Tamilnadu Medical Council.
Dr. Sreedhar Rs
21 years of experience
- The New Indian Express- Article on complementary feeding in 2017.
- Pediatrician at Private Practice-.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions & Answers on "General Physician" (22)
Hello kindly get these test iron profile and vit b12 and serum folate and peripheral level. Take an iron-rich diet. You can follow up with reports with your nearby General Physician.
Undergo USG abdomen. Take omeprazole once a day for 7 days. Consult a general physician after usg and he will prescribe you the line of treatment.
Tab zerdol twice a day. Application of ice over the boil will relieve pain.
Take tab norflox TZ twice a day for 3 days. It may be due to some infection. Also take omeprazole once a day for a week empty stomach in morning.
Get NCCT Head done. There may be trauma to head.